10 QuestionS

 10 questions

1. I chose A-level Media as I thought it was quite interesting and media is quite a big staple in my life.

2. I unfortunately did not pick GCSE media.

3. The obvious answer is A* but anything over a B would be very nice.

4. Currently I have zero plans for the future, getting a job is a must but I'm currently not sure about what I would want to do in the future.

5. The Queen's death, no explanation needed.

6. Twitter. It's very quick and direct, you don't need to search for hours to see news as its basically fresh and ready for you as soon as you're logged on.

7. The last film I watched was Evangelion: The End of Evangelion. Very psychological, the film served as a continuation/finale of the series "Neon Genesis Evangelion".

8. My favourite TV series has to be Breaking Bad, the amount of work Vince Gilligan put in to all 5 seasons was spectacular. It was a rollercoaster of emotions and the camera work/cinematography was insane.

9. I'm online almost all day everyday. Something about have new content showed to me in a heartbeat excites me. I never feel bored. This is however too much and I do really need to cut down on it - I have been trying trust me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GQ Audiences and Industries blog tasks

OSP: Infuencers and Celeb Culture

The Future of Journalism: Blog tasks