Assessment 1: Learner Response

WWW:

''This is a real mix: Q2 + Q3 show real potential and if you can match 
  that level across the whole paper you will be 
  in good shape.''

EBI:

''Knowledge and revision is key: look over narrative and genre theory to boost Q1 + Q3.
 -Q4 really holds you back: was this an exam technique issue (focus on question) or a       knowledge issue (reception theory) ? Work it out and put it right next time!''

-1 key thing I think I struggled with was linking my answers back to the respectful theory the question was based on. This was a reoccurring theme in every question.

-One potential point I could have mentioned would have to be linking my answers back to theories, which I didn't do. This is a reoccurring potential point too.

-In the assessment I didn't get any theories correct, in fact I didn't have any written at all. They are all very tricky to remember as there's a lot to take note of, it's just something I have to constantly revise.

-Link theories to the question/answer
 Link narrative codes to question/answer
 Use specific terminology
 Make sure everything is linked and makes sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GQ Audiences and Industries blog tasks

OSP: Infuencers and Celeb Culture

The Future of Journalism: Blog tasks