Audience Classification

 1) Make sure your psychographics presentation is uploaded on your blog with all details of the couple and their media consumption (it needs to be on everybody's blog individually but can be a duplicate of your partner's post).

Who you are working with: Enzo, Julia. 

The psychographic group you are researching: Aspirers 

Introduce your example couple that represents your group:

1) Make up their names

Lando and Nyah. 

2) Where do they work/study? 

Nyah is a fashion designer and Lando is an artist. 

3) What do they do in their spare time?

Shopping, paint/draw, watch TV shows. 

Print: What newspapers/magazines does your group read (if any)? Is this on paper or tablet? 

Tatler, Vogue. Probably on a tablet. 

Broadcast: What TV programmes/channels do your group watch? Radio stations? TV package – Freeview or Sky? Films?

I'm a celebrity get me out of here, The apprentice, Dragon's den. 

Online: What technology do they own? What websites do they visit (if any)? What social media do they use?

Ipads, macbooks, Instagram, Twitter, online shopping websites. 

2) Which psychographic group do you feel best fits YOUR lifestyle and personality? Explain how and why you made your decision and provide evidence justifying this.

I would say I'm an aspirer as I very closely fit the description and I aspire to be big one day. I'm an artist both ways (drawing and music), I've released 3 albums and I'm still waiting to blow up. I also use a wide variety of social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GQ Audiences and Industries blog tasks

OSP: Infuencers and Celeb Culture

The Future of Journalism: Blog tasks