2nd Assessment LR

*DISCLAIMER* MY PREDICTED GRADE IS FOR THE END OF YEAR 13, IMPROVEMENT CAN 100% BE MADE.

WWW:

Your unseen analysis is very strong and you offer interesting points and examples in Q4. Now you need to develop consistency across the whole paper.

EBI:

Revise industry and public service broadcasting - this is costing you quite a few relatively easy marks.

Be a little more critical in the 20-mark essay... question theories, explore other side of argument (positive impact media).

I keep on ''dumbing things down'', I know I could be doing better however I need to elaborate what I'm trying to say in full detail. I also think that going too fast is another occurring stump, for example: on question 3 I went into it too fast and ended up switching around my for and against arguments. I need to give myself enough time to think before I write. 

On a scale of 1-10, I'd say 7. I did way more revision for this assessment than I did the last. However, I think I over prepared on theories, as only three ended up being in the paper so that took me by surprise and made me slip up a bit as I ended up not completing question 2 fully. After this assessment, I'd say past papers is what I need to be doing, as time is what I'm most worried about - the 1 hour period makes me incredibly nervous as I'm in a rush to complete every question.

Question 2 is where I ended up being stumped. I over revised media theories more than the TV industries. I think I only ended up getting 2 marks here.

Question 3 is where I ended up going to fast into it. I ended up switching around my for and against arguments. I feel like if I wrote them in the right place and elaborated more on my ideas I could've easily got full marks. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GQ Audiences and Industries blog tasks

OSP: Infuencers and Celeb Culture

The Future of Journalism: Blog tasks