Migrain LRs

MY MARKS AND FEEDBACK GOT LOST HOWEVER I DO REMEMBER POINTS I NEEDED TO IMPROVE UPON.

For this exam I was going through a rough patch and therefore neglected any kind of revision for it, which is incredibly silly on my end. I didn't do the best with a big factor of that being my lack of knowledge on theorists in that term (gender theory, etc.). Judith Butler and David Gauntlett played a big role in this and I know acknowledge how I'm at fault in a way? However if I did go over gender theory and the theorists surrounding it, I feel like I would have had greater success in this exam. I need to work on including theory in my assessments, as well as identifying what social and cultural contexts actually means. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GQ Audiences and Industries blog tasks

OSP: Infuencers and Celeb Culture

The Future of Journalism: Blog tasks