Mock LRs

Total = (26) = B

WWW.

A strong exam throughout with some excellent engagement with media ideas and debates in places. The challenge now is to add the depth and consistency to push on towards an A grade.


EBI 

Q2 is a litle weaker, try and bring in some theory here and more detailed references to the texts

- Question focus: make sure you ruthlessly focus on what the question is asking you.


(before I add this part in I would just like to mention that the tasks for this assessment isn't up on the blog)


Genuinely this is the best paper I've sat and done for media, I enjoyed my time with the paper and that's visible via the B grade, however it isn't all sunshines and rainbows. One of the reasons I feel I wasn't getting MORE marks could be due to the fact I write really fast, even with proof reading 5+ times, I think it's the excitement I feel after finishing a good paper that allows me to slip up. After receiving my paper today and looking through it, although I am extremely proud of myself, I do understand and see where I've slipped up (e.g. not explaining theorists properly, being to vague, just almost saying the wrong things etc.). After looking through my paper, I feel like looking through Advertising and Marketing or just Industries in general would benefit me greatly, as I almost ended up getting zero marks for a question based off of diversity? Overall I've done well and I think that looking through my theorists and terminology will help me elevate past these grades I've received in the mock. BUT I AM STILL REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GQ Audiences and Industries blog tasks

OSP: Infuencers and Celeb Culture

The Future of Journalism: Blog tasks